SILENT WITNESS - SW010 - CALNE - WILTSHIRE
- Front facing HD (High Definition) DVR & crash cam with built in display.
- Powered windscreen mount, with quick release for the camera unit.
- Constant recording; records the whole journey
- G-sensor collision crash file; storing a small file that records a 20 second audio and video recording of 10 seconds before and after the incident.
- Video footage provides date, time and GPS location stamps (Can also record audio).
- Micro SD Card slot (8GB card with USB reader included, will take up to 32GB card).
- Software to view google journey map and driving statistics (route, speedetc).
- HDMI & AV output to view recordings (cables included).
- Powered by a cigarette socket charger or USB charger.
- Can be professionally installed to hide wiring and to auto on/off with the ignition.
- Compatible with both 12v & 24v vehicles.
Special software was developed for you to analyse the data from the Silent Witness, allowing you to visually see the â€¦
Video of the journey made: The Silent Witness can be tailored to capture video in 1 minute, 3 minute or 5 minute sections, to break down your footage in to bit size pieces to easily segregate certain times or places that you wish to look at.
Google map route of the journey: The Silent Witness gives you a route map of your journey and follows the video footage, allowing easy pinpointing of exact locations throughout the journey.
Time / Date / GPS stamped: The Silent Witness stamps the video footage and the file with all the necessary information that you will need to narrow down exact moments or positions through your journey.
Speed during the journey: The Silent Witness continually monitors your speed and turning G-force throughout the whole journey, showing you vital speed indication via a digital speedometer. Analysing this can show you how the driver was in control of the vehicle. Too fast, too slow, parked, speeding round bends, etc.
G-Shock footage: If in the unfortunate event of a collision, the Silent Witness records a secondary piece of footage of 20secs long specifically around the time of the collision, 10sec before and 10sec after. This gives the insurance companies irrefutable evidence of the collision.
This software can be run on any PC operating Windows XP and above.